Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

IMAG2902_1.jpg

They'll be snapped up within minutes of being put up for adoption. Mama may take a day or two, but she's a very pretty kitty and looks to be fairly young.

Thanks for the pictures. I've now had my daily requirement of cute before 10AM. More cute, however, is always welcome.

I've been asked to shoot a promotional calendar for a good local city spot that has a skate park in it, and they want ....... cats on skateboards.

I may be in over my head.

Anyone wanna lend me off-cam flash?

A cross-post from the Nikon D610 thread.

My tomcat Zujo...as a kitten he was discarded on the street which is were he was found...and in many ways he has remained a street cat, whilst he does come into the house every day to perform his customary lap around the house routine and for a stroke of the back of his neck, he still prefers to spend his nights outside...he likes trouble I think, and has a few scars to show for it.

21510192626_5e15f0fd93_h.jpg

Žujo
by Joe Krizan, on Flickr

When I was visiting my sister, I took a few photos of their cat named Buddy. He's a Russian blue mix. He's normally very skittish around me for some reason, but I was able to grab a few photos of him when he wasn't paying attention. This is with an E-PL5 and my newly acquired 45mm I've been playing with. This is about as successful I've been with the 45mm in the last month or so I've had it.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

Back