Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

I wonder if this thread, which is much much longer than the newer one which came over from the Fuji Forum could be merged with that one? Seems like a lot of the old serious compacts threads just got lost in the forum combination. Noticed multiple dog threads too.

Here's Toby... Waiting for a bird to fall from a tree
75ABBD72-1F95-46A8-B1A1-1EFA15D45746.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Checking who's been visiting
7F6802F0-1121-4B6B-875D-76A2E9AFF430.jpeg

And glaring at a passing dog with her owner.
5ACF0A00-0A72-463C-A933-18198B94F955.jpeg

I wonder if this thread, which is much much longer than the newer one which came over from the Fuji Forum could be merged with that one? Seems like a lot of the old serious compacts threads just got lost in the forum combination. Noticed multiple dog threads too.
Just point me in the direction of the other thread(s) and I'll merge them in. :) As I come across mentions of duplicated threads I've been merging them together, typically into the oldest and/or busiest thread.

Just point me in the direction of the other thread(s) and I'll merge them in. :) As I come across mentions of duplicated threads I've been merging them together, typically into the oldest and/or busiest thread.

Here 'tis

Here 'tis
Threads merged. If you come across anymore just tag me. 😊

The many faces of sleep: Bentley doing what he does best.
P1110061 LoRes.jpg

P1110052 LoRes.jpg

P1110057 LoRes.jpg

P1110062 LoRes.jpg

P1110065 LoRes.jpg

P1110074 LoRes.jpg

P1110081 LoRes.jpg

We are having some fairly cold (for us) weather at the moment. Snow in odd places (like Queensland... good lord!) and really, it makes more sense to stay inside. Not Mr Stubborn, though. He has to remain on guard in case Mr Fluffypants decides to come by, and so, huddling on top of a wheelie bin, *glaring* across to where MF was last spotted. As usual, turning his back.

F640BB38-D5AD-44DA-A6D9-1E303EEC9188.jpeg

Back