Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

You're joking, right? We have some fabulous snowfields in Winter. Just dont usually get snow in Queensland.
If you were to ask a large sampling of my fellow countrymen about the climate in Aus', the image of kangaroos playing in snow would not be one of the answers you'd likely get. If you said snow on some of the higher mountain regions, like Hawaii gets, then nobody would blink an eye but snow in the Aus' populace areas would get you a few incredulous looks. It'd be like hearing that it snowed in Key West or Miami for us.

If you were to ask a large sampling of my fellow countrymen about the climate in Aus', the image of kangaroos playing in snow would not be one of the answers you'd likely get. If you said snow on some of the higher mountain regions, like Hawaii gets, then nobody would blink an eye but snow in the Aus' populace areas would get you a few incredulous looks. It'd be like hearing that it snowed in Key West or Miami for us.

Yep thats about how silly snow in Queensland is. As I said... its not usual.

Pals hanging out...
P1110101 LoRes.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Most of my rogues on canvas - Bentley over Lana to the left of Mischief. Mercedes is yet to be hung. Bentley was photographed using a Panasonic GX7 with 12-60 mm zoom lens. Lana was captured by an Olympus 12-50 mm on the GX7. Mischief was film-imaged using an Olympus OM-2 with 50 mm f/1.8 lens.
3 pics LoRes.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
Back