Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

Oliver looking through our dirty storm door, and Molly creeping around in the background. I don't know if they are missing Tasha, or if they sense we are sad, but it seems they have been acting funny.

P1011007.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It has been a difficult 8 days at times. I really miss Tasha. I've been trying to keep myself doing things, and one of those things has been going through older photos, reminding myself of the good memories before illness stole Tasha from us. Neither of these is a particularly good image from a technical standpoint, but they make me smile when I think of the particular circumstances when I took the photos, and right now, I could do with smiling a bit more. I haven't ridden my bike since I came back from a ride and found Tasha so sick in her little bed next to my desk. Tomorrow morning that changes.

DSCF0100.JPG

P1011003.JPG

Nap time. Rocky (10), Oliver (11) and Molly (16). Molly is cozied up on my lap right now. There's a wicker basket just out of sight in the corner of that closet, and it held a pillow on which Tasha would lay. I guess it let her be close by while still having a sense of privacy. I have a vet appointment for Molly in a couple of days. I want to have her checked over well to make sure there's nothing hiding from us. Oliver has his own appointment the following week.

P1000217.JPG

Back