Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

Will somebody please save me?
1A893F57-5429-4F50-BBF4-65F47AE71B02.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

My cat, Horace, has an unerring instinct for finding the exact spot on the cushion where the rays of the morning sun, coming through the window, are falling.

View attachment 304587
Exactly, Miguel.

I am intrigued by the way they move to the spot where the sun will be, in about 5-10 minutes time ...

Exactly, Miguel.

I am intrigued by the way they move to the spot where the sun will be, in about 5-10 minutes time ...
They also have a tendency to move to the room where dinner will be served, in about an hours time, and then loudly claim it's "meow-o-clock" already. And me always stubbornly explaining to them "no sir, you're early to the venue, meow will be served at eight o'clock sharp".

One I found going through my Lightroom catalog trying to get rid of bad stuff -- dull, technically terrible, a nice idea but - that sort of thing. This one made me laugh, always a good sign.
View attachment 304863
But technical perfection rarely makes a photo. I like this one, it has some story, and as said a funny factor. Also the colours work very well with the blue contrasting the light yellow-brown of the wood and ground. The dull light almost compliments this scene.

But technical perfection rarely makes a photo. I like this one, it has some story, and as said a funny factor. Also the colours work very well with the blue contrasting the light yellow-brown of the wood and ground. The dull light almost compliments this scene.
While I always aim for technical excellence, serendipity is almost always there, in part.

This one of Rosa very nearly got deleted in camera ...

_9052863_E.jpg

And ditto this one of Lizzie.

E-510_JAK_2009-_7305209_Ew.jpg

Both doing Buddha imitations ... ;) .

Back