Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

Its winter time so Haruki has fallen in love with an electric blanket...

Cute as, Peter. I wish Tom would keep himself warm, and he does to a degree, but not with a blankie of any kind. He hates being covered. I think he feels trapped or something (possibly logical, I've no idea of his history, he arrived in my yard as a 2 year old with a very nervous disposition). Your Haruki looks like he has you well sorted :)

6155040214_bdd75e13a8_b.jpg

E-PL1, 17mm

A wild child! Look at those eyes. Cheekychops :)

Tough Subject

Sable is so black she is usually either a silhouette or a mass of shadow-noise.
Despite getting the GRD I AM keeping the XZ-1 for shots like this...
6332716012_7db7117b08_b.jpg

ISO 200, F1.8, 1/5 Sec handheld

Congrats Lili, be sure to let us all know how you like it, I'm quite interested in the GRD3 atm because its nearly 1/2 the price of the 4 in the UK and I really like the ricoh colors and UI

Thanks Lili, I'm going to check one out again on Monday and have a final play with the UI... if everything goes as plans the GRD club here will have another member and I'll have no excuses to not have a camera on me and take more photos ;-)

Just out of interest, did you take the GRD3 out in a case? It looks pocketable, though I couldn't confirm this when I visited the store because the demo model had a giant security tag and chain attached to it in store :-(

Thanks Lili, I'm going to check one out again on Monday and have a final play with the UI... if everything goes as plans the GRD club here will have another member and I'll have no excuses to not have a camera on me and take more photos ;-)

Just out of interest, did you take the GRD3 out in a case? It looks pocketable, though I couldn't confirm this when I visited the store because the demo model had a giant security tag and chain attached to it in store :-(

Awesome! Very seldom take camera in my pockets, our jeans are cut too tight, "Skinny Jeans". Any camera I take with me is in a small case inside my purse or in a small bag slung from my shoulder.
I do carry my phonecam in my pockets, inside and Otterbox case. :)

Back