Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

Ummmm :) :) :) focused on exactly nothing in my excitement

View attachment 317347
Wonderful to see how well the camouflage works, even with such striking markings, Irene. Deadly little hunters, our darling little pussycats.

Our last pair were always indoor cats, except when out on leads, and under supervision. We both love cats, but we also love the native wildlife!

Wonderful to see how well the camouflage works, even with such striking markings, Irene. Deadly little hunters, our darling little pussycats.

Our last pair were always indoor cats, except when out on leads, and under supervision. We both love cats, but we also love the native wildlife!
This is out in our back garden where I hang the washing. Lily is a most accomplished hunter though, you are quite correct. Just yesterday she brought in two cute field mice (separate occasions, same day).

Very fortunately we noticed her little 'presents' and were able to rescue them and return them to a safer spot outdoors

Last edited:
Oh no! Is that a Croc I see before mine eyes ?!
Freya appears disapproving of my sartorial choice - lens 7artisans 25mm

Web 1500_FUJA6732 Freya with my foot BW.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Our almost 17 year old Kira was missing - we couldn't find her anywhere in the house and the weather was cold.
Finally she was discovered having found the perfect nesting spot: the foam padded inside of a speaker box!
She was none too pleased to be disturbed and soon curled up back to sleep after we'd made a fuss of her

Web 1500_FUJZ5070 Kira in the speaker box BW.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Our almost 17 year old Kira was missing - we couldn't find her anywhere in the house and the weather was cold.
Finally she was discovered having found the perfect nesting spot: the foam padded inside of a speaker box!
She was none too pleased to be disturbed and soon curled up back to sleep after we'd made a fuss of her

View attachment 318364
That's a terrible feeling, Irene.

Love the look - "And what do you want now, human?"

Back