Cats The Requisite Cat (Kitty) Photo thread

I don't think I've posted this before. Our feral TNR friend Sherbert, who has been taking very short visits inside to experience wet cat food and house warmth...here looking like he's posing for a cat calendar:

thumbnail

Them be Murder Mittens !
Irene, in their entire lives, they never had anything that didn't already have a steel can wrapped around it, or veterinary 'crunchies'. They loved their crunchies, right up to the last couple of months of their lives.

They did love watching birdies though. Two species - finger food and cat hawks ...

We did play with them a lot, specially when they were younger. Fishing poles, laser light pointer and they had a bowl of toy mice that they would select from.

E5000_JAK_2006-DSCN0958_E.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

_B130001-A.jpg

Irene, in their entire lives, they never had anything that didn't already have a steel can wrapped around it, or veterinary 'crunchies'. They loved their crunchies, right up to the last couple of months of their lives.

They did love watching birdies though. Two species - finger food and cat hawks ...

We did play with them a lot, specially when they were younger. Fishing poles, laser light pointer and they had a bowl of toy mice that they would select from.

View attachment 351917

View attachment 351918
Beautiful shots John. They pose really nicely for you unlike mine who I have to wait until she’s asleep.

Finally some snow at last and Honey is able to experience it for the first time in her life. I’m not sure if she likes the feel of it on her feet and we don’t want her to be out too long as temperatures are at record low levels. Fortunately she comes running in when my wife calls her.
1A280A08-9DD6-4821-BFB0-530DD0121E86.jpeg
3E6EBC5C-B019-4DCD-9577-5655522DA151.jpeg

A beautiful , calico neighborhood cat, who is skittish as all get-out, so it's hard to get a photo. It doesn't help that my dog wants to eat her whole and is not subtle about showing it. Miss dog, however, wasn't with me for this shot , so I got close enough to take a picture; it needed a serious crop, but was nonetheless usable. She's obviously not happy to see me, dog or no dog.
DSC00600.jpg

Last edited:
Back