Ricoh The Ricoh GR III Image Thread (Showcase)

agentlossing

All-Pro
S. Oregon Coast (the Northernmost-Cal of them All)
Real Name
Andrew Lossing
RAW in LR6 with Samuel Streetlife's positive film preset.

R0005221-2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

NoSeconds

All-Pro
Real Name
Troy
Cross process captured the feeling of twilight and a surprisingly calm and warm evening for a walk (usually here on the Oregon coast we would have been accompanied by near gale force winds).

View attachment 232383

I love all the free firewood you guys get delivered to your beaches... Might have to hit up our local government and see if we can't get a similar arrangement... :biggrin:

Nice looking Bradford BTW :thumbsup:

agentlossing

All-Pro
S. Oregon Coast (the Northernmost-Cal of them All)
Real Name
Andrew Lossing
I love all the free firewood you guys get delivered to your beaches... Might have to hit up our local government and see if we can't get a similar arrangement... :biggrin:

Nice looking Bradford BTW :thumbsup:
I believe in many spots you're still free to carry off whatever driftwood you can haul by hand, unassisted by wheels or anything motorized.

Thanks, the Bradford is my first, I went seeking a sheepsfoot blade style to replicate my CRKT Pilar folder in fixed blade form. Super sweet knife so far.

rayvonn

Hall of Famer
I'm going through a phase of unloading the jpegs straight to the hard drive computer without doing any PP on the computer. Well ok, I actually process the raw files in the camera on the way back from work but it still saves time. This is the camera's vivid preset.

R0030097.JPG

rayvonn

Hall of Famer
Traditionally a street shooting camera, the image stabilisation makes this a boon for scenic night shots. All in 10 seconds:

• Look at scene.
  • Take the shutter down to less than 1 second. Watch the ISO come tumbling down as you do that.
  • Snap.
R0030924 copy.jpg

Top Bottom