Ricoh The Ricoh GR image thread

Another "almost home" shot
image.jpeg

Been collecting with my father for years. Both of us are engineering and design junkies. So when we find odd things or different things, we normally acquire some. Neither the Glock nor the HK are very special in those terms but they offer certain perks. The 43 replaced my 42, a .380 that I no longer felt like keeping ammo for. Was never anti .380, just was the odd one out as far as calibers we tend to shoot more. Also, not that it matters much, but the 43 is a Talo edition. This simply means it has a few variations on it vs the plain Jane basic 43. Metal rear serrated U-notch sight and a hi viz front nightlight. The VP9 is neat since it is HK's first venture back to a striker fired setup since decades ago, so it's hard to beat that. It's simple a range gun to enjoy.

I think I still prefer the GR to either ;)

edit: Hopefully the subj matter of that pic wasn't offensive or against forum rules or anything. If so, I can delete.

Last edited:
@Casey Not really, it's just us Europeans having a rather different position on guns in general, that's all ...M.

I'm a gun owner and even an NRA member, yet I worry if I see a display of weapons as a photographic "still life", or product image. None of what I just said means anything of course, so at ease and carry on.

Back