Ricoh The Ricoh GR image thread

I really liked that morning fog shot on the previous page, Casey! Also, I'd love to see the "Atlanta getting a bath" shot in color, if you have it. Oh, and a line of cars, including what appears to be a motorhome, on the highway near Atlanta... where have I seen that before? *suddenly has a creepy brooding violin tune stuck in his head*

I really liked that morning fog shot on the previous page, Casey! Also, I'd love to see the "Atlanta getting a bath" shot in color, if you have it. Oh, and a line of cars, including what appears to be a motorhome, on the highway near Atlanta... where have I seen that before? *suddenly has a creepy brooding violin tune stuck in his head*

Thanks! Some mornings I drive from east Atlanta all the way up to Cumming, GA for work. Up there is gets foggy further away from the city. My normal pitstop for coffee has a little field behind it and if I have time, I try to just chill in the fog a few minutes before the work day starts.

I have the raw processed somewhere, standby for that in color.

And yes, everywhere I go day to day seems to be in what you're referencing.

Some shots from yesterday at Lau Pa Sat, a 24 hour street food market in Singapore.

The Menu Spinner
R0020011-Edit.jpg

The Order Taker
R0020014-Edit.jpg

The Satay Griller
R0020005-Edit.jpg

Back