Ricoh The Ricoh GR image thread

I have the ND filter set to auto, so if I want to shoot f2.8 at full daylight it'll kick in. I might enable it if I wanted to shoot a long exposure in daylight, but I don't do that much.
I have the wide converter but I don't use it much, I find it too big to carry around regularly.

I have the ND filter set to auto, so if I want to shoot f2.8 at full daylight it'll kick in. I might enable it if I wanted to shoot a long exposure in daylight, but I don't do that much.
I have the wide converter but I don't use it much, I find it too big to carry around regularly.
I have it on auto as well, but am never 100% sure when it's kicked in. I think I need to try a longish exposure during the day, but was wondering whether anyone else had done that. The ND filter is a feature I see crowed about on the X100F but its always been there on the GR. I just haven't used it yet and should.

York, UK. Been using my E-M1 all summer and I'm very new to the GR. Takes some getting used to! Great little camera for trips like this. Most of them taken one handed - you know what it's like when you have kids in tow!

i-rdcRFDc-X2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

i-8WNLS6T-X2.jpg

i-MkqTtjP-X2.jpg

i-HvFGWpX-X2.jpg

i-MTNjDLJ-X2.jpg

i-LTKXFvg-X2.jpg

i-ZNzf7p8-X2.jpg

R0001462.JPG

Back