The Urban Image Thread

wee-pics

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
P1048394.1.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Andrew
48669567776_33858cdae8_h.jpg

Rainbow – The Series #01 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Rainbow is a sculpture by Perth artist Marcus Canning that today dominates the northern entrance to Fremantle.

Rainbow which was commissioned by the City of Fremantle is nine-metre-high, 19 metres long and weighs in at a mere 66 tonnes.

Whenever I go past, which is most days, people are always there interacting with it. A truly masterful piece of art in the City.

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Andrew
48715683647_e3bf2dc6e0_h.jpg

Rainbow – The Series #02 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

Rainbow is a sculpture by Perth artist Marcus Canning that today dominates the northern entrance to Fremantle.

'Rainbow' which was commissioned by the City of Fremantle is nine-metre-high, 19 metres long and weighs in at a mere 66 tonnes.

Whenever I go past, which is most days, people are always there interacting with it. A truly masterful piece of art in the City of Fremantle in my view.

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Andrew
48721864727_1190da2c0d_h.jpg

Rainbow – The Series #03 by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

The Rainbow in its full splendour as a sculpture. Rainbow is a sculpture by Perth artist Marcus Canning that today dominates the northern entrance to Fremantle.

'Rainbow' which was commissioned by the City of Fremantle is nine-metres-high, 19 metres long and weighs in at a mere 66 tonnes.

Aushiker

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Andrew
Top Bottom