The Urban Image Thread

1B7ADE0E-D43E-4B77-9DC2-15FD5AED3C63.jpeg

45999423454_42a4c6cd96_k.jpg
Bargettes Hamlet Home - Bargettes- Chemin de Stevenson - France -2018-D2-27
by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

This two story French rural stone wall house with the red shutters stood out in the hamlet of Bargettes as we walked through on the final few kilometres before our days destination of Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas.

Day 2 of 12 - Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille to Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

Nice shots. I have to drive 90 miles to come up with anything that I would call a city Lol.
Yeah, same here. There's a town of 120k 1.5 hours from here, and a town of 50k 40 minutes from here, neither has the critical mass so that it'd be worthwhile to visit weekly or even monthly. It saddens me to leave my rural surroundings but I'm personally making the decision to move to a large metropolitan area, just for the sake of some good street shootin'.

46054529095_47a2170c5b_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Camping nature Au-delà des nuages - Arquejols - Chemin de Stevenson-2018-D3-06. by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

n English, Camping Nature Beyond the Clouds is a camping ground not far from Arquejols, the site of a viaduct on the now disused Le Puy to Langogne railway line.

The camp ground is located right beside the Chemin de Stevenson,

Day 3 of 12 - Le Bouchet-Saint-Nicolas to Langogne: Walking the Chemin de Stevenson (GR 70 Robert Louis Stevenson Trail) in the south of France.

40144224813_8bf282c83e_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Cyclists beware …. of the path not the train by Andrew Priest, on Flickr

One of the good features of Perth's principal shared paths; they make good use of the railway corridor. I grabbed this shot while waiting for the runners to come through as I was volunteering at the 14km mark in the August 2016 Perth Half Marathon.

Back