The Urban Image Thread

Leica M9_00163.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Matt, many of us here are rich beyond the wildest dreams of Croesus, but many are not so fortunate.
I know that - but specifically those who are in need probably won't stop for a set of matching liquor glasses ...

What got to me in this case was that this were purely useless frills - and never were anything else. From the start, this was waste - now they're just trying to get rid of it. And this is a well-to-do area where poor people turning up and going through these "offerings" would cause the home owners to call the police.

If they put out anything useful in any sense, I'd not comment in the way I did. Or maybe I would - because it's not asking too much to drop stuff off at the charity shop. Which reminds me ... winter's coming, I have a jacket and a couple of other clothing items I no longer use, so I'll visit there ASAP ...

M.

Not the best images for street photography:

OVI00798.JPG

The back end of a Weatherspoon.

OVI00799.JPG

Narrow way.

OVI00800.JPG

Into the night.

OVI00802.JPG

Hidden in the night, stealth ninja.

OVI00801.JPG

Where's my underwear?

OVI00805.JPG

Is it Tuesday or Friday?

OVI00808.JPG

Stars and insects.

OVI00810.JPG

Sparkling.

OVI00814.JPG

I didn't expect it to work but I still tried it ... a very loud helicopter was flying very low with a searchlight on, dunno what they are looking for, I hope it wasn't me.

Back