The Weekly Challenge 10-15 June 2011.

I agree with Ray, Don. We're all in this together - one big happy family. But as you wish.

My be is that many of these pictures were not made with intent of "body parts". I know that I didn't go out with that intent in mind...of course it was in the back of my mind somewhere because I'd read the challenge. I took the picture I did because I was compelled to and only later on did I realize I could use it for this week's challenge.

I think Don has made the right call to ask for this image not to be voted on. Big respect for that. This is an image where intent is very important in making the decision to press the shutter button. It's not an image that I like, but one that I remember.

Well, maybe my subliminal intent was more "bliminal" than I thought.:tongue:

P.S. As a matter of fact, the more I think about it the more I see what and why you wrote what you did, Don. And truth be told, I was thinking about "body parts" when I was out walking with my daughter and dog...but I did take some other photos on our walk besides these glowing yellow sneakers. So I bow to your decision, Don. I did have intent.

I forgot

I have one, and didn't remember it. In the Specola museum in Florence there are a lot of anatomical reproductions, made for the first serious studies of the animal and human body functions. Most date from the 17th to the 19th centuries, and while most of them are very beautiful, some are impressive in their composition. So here's my entry.

5699625505_77c42005b1_b.jpg

Cloned head di alfrjw, su Flickr

I have one, and didn't remember it. In the Specola museum in Florence there are a lot of anatomical reproductions, made for the first serious studies of the animal and human body functions. Most date from the 17th to the 19th centuries, and while most of them are very beautiful, some are impressive in their composition. So here's my entry.

5699625505_77c42005b1_b.jpg

Cloned head di alfrjw, su Flickr

Good photograph. Dude needs a new barber: pretty scrappy shave.

Ricoh GXR A12 50mm, with the help of Silver Efex 2

GXR0373r.jpg

Back