The Weekly Challenge 3 - 8 Feb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
6739162423_e1f647df84_b.jpg

Fuji X10

How strict are we being. I don't appear to have a single image that would count.

Edit
It snowed last night so I've gone out and solved the problem :)

Alright I went out and took a bunch of photos yesterday partly with this week's challenge in mind, and I've decided to submit this one:

6815942373_35713de5e8_b.jpg

What I like about this photo is that beyond the clouds there is the atmospheric layers in the background. And just beyond that, is the rest of the universe as we know it. Stars, planets, nebulae, galaxies, black holes, pulsars, comets, asteroids, just beyond our sight.

This is, I believe, going to be the toughest to date to choose only two from - and we've still got several more days for entries! Keep 'em coming!:2thumbs:

6826981303_d35bebc981_b.jpg

Saw this flock of geese coming over today - I think they were looking for a suitable place to stay the night, as the sun was about to set and they were flying to the northeast, which wouldn't make much sense as a migration direction since that's where the Siberian cold is coming from right now. I cropped away the horizon since it included some buildings...

Work has been crazily busy lately, so I have neglected my photography apart from from street stuff. But cruising through this thread has been a real pleasure. So much talent!

Ne'er a waste Steve! Besides, yours evoked a calming evening mood with those striking colours. Your photograph is the very thing I'd love to see outside my west-facing window of my dream home at sunset.

I love the sunset and dawn colours, it's my favourite time of the day to photograph and I have only very recently learnt to grade photos of this time of the day to get the most out of the colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back