The Weekly Challenge 7-12 October.

Great subject.

I'm in with this one... Anyone recognise the location?

Gaah! How do I make my images larger here!? :confused::confused:

Blue headache 3.jpg

New York Blur

Old one that I've posted before. Taken with the Fuji X100 f4 155th/second. If I'd been quicker thinking I would have focused on the clock and let the car pass by but I think I panicked when I saw the taxi and tried to pan instead! Anyhow, it resulted in an image that I like and I think I learned something too :)

DSCF0578-Edit-2.jpg

6193273516_c8689275b6_z.jpg

iPhone with the Hipstamatic 225 Ap using John S lens and Ina's 1969 film.

It was evening...the other half of our dinner party had crossed the street ahead of us womenfolk. We waited for the light to change. The evening light was beautifully shining on this market and called out for a picture to be made. It's blurry because of the waning daylight but I liked it! I added a bit more via the Snapseed ap for the iPhone and probably did a tweaked it some more in Lightroom, but not much.

Can we comment here?
Cheers,
Pete

Comments should be kept to a minimum I think and be relevant. Off-topic postings would not be appropriate. That said I've not seen any really inappropriate comments but we don't want them to take over the Challenge thread.

You can also use the Thanks button in the lower left corner as an unobtrusive way of showing appreciation for a particular image (or a comment for that matter). Mods and Admin will often comment about time remaining or just to 'bump' the thread.

Back