The Weekly Challenge for 29April - 5 May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may as well get an early start on this challenge. This is one of only a couple of shots that would even qualify for "Dancers" and its my favorite by a long shot. From the St. Patricks Day parade in Philly a couple of months ago...

-Ray

5526749092_4347fc4f37_b.jpg

Swan Lake

Not quite, I tried hard to find some swans, but these understudy flamingos have stood in for this week's dancers challenge in their own special production of Flamingo Lake:

5626664573_d5f455926a_b.jpg

I just couldn't get them into the tutus! Not sure their act will catch on either, just seemed to be heads up, heads down, heads up, heads down ... of course, all balancing on one leg! Hurrah!

Captured with my e-pl1 and pan 45-200mm lens.

:bump: Remember "dancers" is only limited by one's imagination and creativity. We don't have to be literal.:dance:

Back to BB's earlier comment. Yes, we don't have to be literal. I love the dancing grasses. Last night during a passing storm the trees were dancing. :dance4:

Bill, love the granddaughter princess picture. What a wonderful memory to hold on to as she grows up!

Reactions: BBW
OK you all, I'm not quite sure why the voting is so low, but surely at least the folks that entered their photographs are going to vote, eh?

This time around the voting is open to anyone, so let's go...its too late to "vote early and often" (an old saying in the USA from the Al Capone days) but you can vote once and vote soon!:2thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back