The Weekly Challenge for August 12th - 17th

Sure, Dorf, anyone can change their entry before the challenge closes Wednesday, 8PM "New York time". Just go back and either exchange the picture you want for you old entry by editing or delete that post and make a new one.

Maybe I need to incorporate Verizon's motto with a little twist: "Can you see it now?"

CIMG0219.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Sue and Pictor you have caught me out :redface:. The forum lets me restrict to a single vote or unrestricted voting. I expected this to happen at some stage so now the Mods are considering the future of multiple voting.

Sue and Pictor you have caught me out :redface:. The forum lets me restrict to a single vote or unrestricted voting. I expected this to happen at some stage so now the Mods are considering the future of multiple voting.

Sorry, I did not read your posting before voting. Otherwise I would have given only two votes.

I wonder if its worth considering a proportion of entries, for votes. On Redbubble with those challenges, because (in theory) you could vote for every entry, I allow myself 1 vote for every 20, and if the number of entries is more than 100 (sometimes they extend to 2-300!!!) I only give 5 votes. Based on that... one vote should have been enough here. Just that I was pretty keen on the ones I voted for :)

Back