Fuji The Winner of Our Fuji X20 Giveaway Is...

Amin

Hall of Famer
pniev

Congratulations on winning our X20 Giveaway!

Please PM me with the following information:
-Affirmation that you are at least 18 years old and live in a place where this type of sweepstakes is legal (as specified in the contest rules)
-Silver or black
-Your shipping address, double checked for accuracy

Congratulations again, Peter, and thanks to everyone who participated!

As it will probably take some time before the X20 arrives, the dust from the ceiling (my jump after hearing the good news will leave a hole in the ceiling) will probably have settled down. So it will be safe to take a photo in the house. So my first shot will be of the X10 which I will give away to someone else. Then I will take a shot of the X20 with the X10 and post the photos as a Thank You post. Then I will go outside and capture the starting Spring time.

The good news for all of us is that the odds of winning a super camera are MUCH higher than winning in the lottery. So I am hopeful but.. I will also be happy if one of you wins. After all, the camera stays "in the group!

Ps: Wouldn't it be nice to see a photo of Amin chuckling about all those grown people being excited about a new camera.

:)

As it will probably take some time before the X20 arrives, the dust from the ceiling (my jump after hearing the good news will leave a hole in the ceiling) will probably have settled down. So it will be safe to take a photo in the house. So my first shot will be of the X10 which I will give away to someone else. Then I will take a shot of the X20 with the X10 and post the photos as a Thank You post. Then I will go outside and capture the starting Spring time.

The good news for all of us is that the odds of winning a super camera are MUCH higher than winning in the lottery. So I am hopeful but.. I will also be happy if one of you wins. After all, the camera stays "in the group!

Ps: Wouldn't it be nice to see a photo of Amin chuckling about all those grown people being excited about a new camera.

First thing I did when Peter won was check his post history to make sure he had started a thread, and I came across that post :2thumbs:

Time to :yahoo::whoo:

Woo-hoo! Congrats, Peter! :)

You know this means you have to take 500 great shots in the first month and post them for us all to critique?

Hah! :dancingparty:

Wow. I don't know what to say..partly because it's 05:20 AM. I'll get back a little later. But let me already say very virtually loud: THANK YOU. I am very excited!
As said: will respond later. First some sleep. ;-)

Ok. I am fully awake now but honestly I had to check if it was a dream. Luckily for me it was not.. It's a miracle (I won an oscar!). i am also happy that I was still sleepy last night. The ceiling was thankful about that! But I did not have much sleep afterwards (I constantly wanted to wake up my wife to tell her the good news...).

Amin, thank you so much for starting this site. It is a great community. And thank you forcbeing so generous. It is a hue, huge prize to win. I do hope to contribute for a long time.

I'm "afraid" I have to stick to my commitment to take a photo of the X10 and then of the X20 and the spring time (500 photos?).

Thanks everyone for making this a community to be proud of!

Best wishes,

Peter

Back