Fuji The X100s with TCL-100 does a baby shower

Iansky

All-Pro
We held a baby shower for our daughter on Sunday and she had many of her closest friends and family attend with children, it was a great day and she loved it.

I took a load of photos all with the X100s and the TCL-100 fitted and it was superb delivering great IQ with no discernible loss of IQ or slowing of AF, here are some of the images from the day.

I wanted to get a shot of the 'silver' we dug out from the cupboard and my daughter with a very old pram full of presents as well as with her sister in law who is also pregnant (the bump club), I also captured the cheeky little chappie and the young girl covered in food on the phone to the Queen!

Attachments

• The present pram.jpg
    The present pram.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 290
  • Pressie time.jpg
    Pressie time.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 283
  • The bump club.jpg
    The bump club.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 271
  • Cheeky chappie.jpg
    Cheeky chappie.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 264
  • Talking to the Queen.jpg
    Talking to the Queen.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 284
  • Silver service.jpg
    Silver service.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 255
Wonderful pictures, Ian! How exciting that both of your daughters are expecting! Both look in great shape, Ian - I'm sure everyone is excited. Love the "on the phone to the Queen" picture, and that last one is dreamy.

I would reccommend to adjust a little the histogram before shooting. IMO these images present to many blown up zones in skin and hair, faces...
On the other hand Have you tried to customize your flash to -2/3 of its power ? It will give you much better non "so obvious flash looking pictures",
I think you are missing the better capabilities of the x100s.
Regards

Back