Squirrels The XF 100-400 is a TERRIBLE lens

alexmilesg3

Regular
Name
Alex
Yeah... it is such a bad lens. I should have never... waited so long to get one.
I am feeling lazy tonight so JPEG SOOC
DSCF8835_resized.jpg

upload_2017-8-30_21-25-0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy smokes, Alex. Great shots! I always tend to scare large birds when I see them. Just this morning on my hike, I spooked an enormous Hawk out of a tree. It was gone so fast I had no chance at a pic.

Holy smokes, Alex. Great shots! I always tend to scare large birds when I see them. Just this morning on my hike, I spooked an enormous Hawk out of a tree. It was gone so fast I had no chance at a pic.
Thanks. I maybe just got lucky today to spot all these gorgeous birds. It really happened during our regular evening walk in the local park. Anyway, I am really loving this 100-400 lens. It is the biggest lest I have ever used, but it is also one of the sharpest. Being new to the Fuji system I must admit that I am very *very* amazed by the picture quality I am getting out of the majority of the lenses I own. And the resolution sometimes is just... wow. Also, the X-T2 is the first camera I am truly enjoying to use - the only camera that never gets is my way while shooting. I used to think that micro 4/3 was good, but now I can really see how unrefined it is compared to my X-T2.

Back