Fuji THEE X-Pro 1 thread for your 35mm lens photos

Spain

DSCF5915-1.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

We have a new pedestrian area in our town. It's been a few years in the making and appears to be finished. It sports two of these water displays and not a lot else! There are speakers playing classical music and I remember reading that if this type of music is played, teenagers are less likely to gather and cause mayhem:)

I recently traded my 18mm and a Sony RX100 for a Zeiss 85mm 1.4 and a Zeiss 50mm 1.4 I kept the Fuji 35mm as it's currently the best of breed until the new lenses are released. The 35 AF is much improved and I really like manual focusing my big glass now with the updated firmware.

Somebody who shall be nameless, dropped my 35mm 1.4 from waist height onto a tiled floor. Luckily it appears to have bounced and there's only a small indentation around the underneath edge of the lens barrel.

DSCF7184-2.jpg

Yikes! Your stomach must have done a few rolls. Glad it's still working.

Love the colour.

I recently traded my 18mm and a Sony RX100 for a Zeiss 85mm 1.4 and a Zeiss 50mm 1.4 I kept the Fuji 35mm as it's currently the best of breed until the new lenses are released. The 35 AF is much improved and I really like manual focusing my big glass now with the updated firmware.

Interesting choices. I bet the Zeiss glass is a pleasure to use.

Macro Meandering Around the House with the X-Pro 1 and 35mm

Petals and Paint Strokes

DSCF5954.jpg

Sliced
DSCF5947.jpg

The Other X
DSCF5962.jpg

Back