Expired This could be a discrete camera bag...

Status
Not open for further replies.

burro39

Regular
Name
Paul
This is a Timbuk2 Freestyle small bag that could be a discrete camera bag if some additional padding were added (insert etc). It has a padded slip for an iPad or small netbook. The bag measures 12.8x8.85x5.12 inches
and is quite strong. More on Amazon under Timbuk2 Freestyle iPad/ipad2 messenger. The bag is new, never used. Perhaps it will fit your style! $30 including paypal and shipping to an address within the states. Will not ship outside CONUS. PM me if interested! Paul
P6230098.jpg
P6230099.jpg
P6230100.jpg
P6230101.jpg
P6230102.jpg

Just wanted to throw in my two pence.

I have one of these and it is a great compact bag for Mu43 and compacts. I use the Timbuk2 insert in it... it is the XS size found here: Snoop Camera Insert - Timbuk2 Bags. For $59.00 (the price of the new with tags bag in this thread at 30.00 plus the $29.00 for the XS insert) plus a little shipping you have a wonderful, very low profile bag. The bag itself is lined with waterproof TPU, so it literally can standup to a downpour and everything will be fine. The insert is adjustable, zippers shut and lifts out easily for storage and for liberating the bag for other tasks.

I use it walking around New Haven CT. Sixth most dangerous city in the US. Does not look like I am carrying thousands of dollars in camera gear, it looks like a book bag. This was why I bought it in the first place. Works a treat.

Your mileage may vary.

woof!

Reactions: BBW
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back