This has Gotten Old

Oct 20, 2012
The Netherlands
Ad Dieleman
Speaking for myself, I've come to the conclusion that there have to be very compelling reasons to switch to an other raw editor: the learning curve is steep and long. I've played around with other raw editors, only to come to the conclusion that I simply didn't want to put in the effort to really get optimal results. BTW, I'm a long-time Lightroom/Photoshop user, presently on CC subscription.

Matero

Top Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Helsinki, Finland
Speaking for myself, I've come to the conclusion that there have to be very compelling reasons to switch to an other raw editor: the learning curve is steep and long. I've played around with other raw editors, only to come to the conclusion that I simply didn't want to put in the effort to really get optimal results. BTW, I'm a long-time Lightroom/Photoshop user, presently on CC subscription.

This!

I almost gave up shooting RAW because I didn’t ‘learn’ how to process with the RAW editors. But when acquired Nikon Df I simply needed Raw processing. Luckily I had bought RAW Power for MacOS and found that to work for me. Now I’m learning that tool more and feel comfortable that eventually I’ll ‘master’ the process :D - oh, not really but to get acceptable results

May 31, 2017
Central Florida
Timothy Williams
I have taken courses for Lightroom and Photoshop. I still hit a snag now and then but when I look up the fix , IT WORKS. I have watch videos, read articles and tried different ways of fixing this problem and I hit a Brick Wall every time. I'm missing something simple that maybe I'll find someday, but for now I have to let this go before I throw my computer . This problem has created a mental strain that has exceeded the limits of my medication LOL

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom