This has Gotten Old

Speaking for myself, I've come to the conclusion that there have to be very compelling reasons to switch to an other raw editor: the learning curve is steep and long. I've played around with other raw editors, only to come to the conclusion that I simply didn't want to put in the effort to really get optimal results. BTW, I'm a long-time Lightroom/Photoshop user, presently on CC subscription.

Speaking for myself, I've come to the conclusion that there have to be very compelling reasons to switch to an other raw editor: the learning curve is steep and long. I've played around with other raw editors, only to come to the conclusion that I simply didn't want to put in the effort to really get optimal results. BTW, I'm a long-time Lightroom/Photoshop user, presently on CC subscription.

This!

I almost gave up shooting RAW because I didn’t ‘learn’ how to process with the RAW editors. But when acquired Nikon Df I simply needed Raw processing. Luckily I had bought RAW Power for MacOS and found that to work for me. Now I’m learning that tool more and feel comfortable that eventually I’ll ‘master’ the process :D - oh, not really but to get acceptable results

I have taken courses for Lightroom and Photoshop. I still hit a snag now and then but when I look up the fix , IT WORKS. I have watch videos, read articles and tried different ways of fixing this problem and I hit a Brick Wall every time. I'm missing something simple that maybe I'll find someday, but for now I have to let this go before I throw my computer . This problem has created a mental strain that has exceeded the limits of my medication LOL

Last edited:
Back