Film This is an awesome film/ developer chart?

Covers virtually all film/ dev combinations, used it a few years and always found it to be dead accurate, albeit, I now mainly standardise on Rodinal Developer as it is so flexible and ages so well. The bottle I have at present must be 5 years old and shows no signs of dating. Most of my film/ chemicals and paper stock is way out of date, and everything works just fine so don't throw anything away?

B&W Film Developing Times | The Massive Dev Chart

+1 on the Massice Development chart. It's also got a handy time/temperature converter for developing times so you can process at ambient temperature (within reason) by adjusting the times accordingly.

It's a lot of fun! While I knew the relationships between ISO, aperture, and shutter speed, I forgotten the "feel" of them. Re-discovering that is fun. Now that I'm processing as well, there's a whole new dimension. I stumbled across an old Voigtlander Perkeo folder and I'm going to play with that next. It's a bit like being a kid all over again!

Here's a shot using Ultrafine Xtreme film at ISO 400, processed at 21C using Sprint Standard developer (1:9) for 8 minutes, 50 seconds on a Jobo.
Ultrafine009.jpg

Thanks, but I didn't show all the ugly images I captured before this one! Still, I'm happy to have the opportunity to play....

Back