This is why I haven't had a lot of time for photography lately...

Lightmancer

Legend
Name
Bill Palmer
Far be it from me to tootle my own trumpet, but I just wanted to share a little bit of personal news.

For the past 18 months I have been working with a few people to bring to market an app to help people to organise care for their elderly relatives. It's been a long journey so far and we have a way to go before we launch in our first area in June, but there are good things that happen along the way. Today we learned that we are up for an award for Business Innovation:
SHBA2018LOGO.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It's not the Oscars, but it is a start...!

As I see it, caring for the elderly will be one of our generations biggest problems. Science has really gotten great at extending our lives, but people are still retiring at the same age, and despite living longer, we are still losing our minds and our ability to care for ourselves.

Well done Bill. A lot of people are going to have their work cut out in years to come. There are other nationalities that are far better at looking after their own "in house" than we are here. I think we are in for a shock. Anything you can do to make it better...make it easier......Gets my vote!

Back