This looks fun !

I read that "no tricks" were used in the shots, but then I read that 200 frames were used for each one. I'm sorry, but layering 200 images in Photoshop would be considered a trick in most people's definition. It doesn't diminish the work at all. And I'm sure you could find a lot of young men willing to play with the blending brushes while they work over these images at 100% on a big quality monitor.

Christilou, I have added a NSFW (not safe for work) tag in your post, too...... since they are pretty much naked.

My first reaction was that it was rather obviously a Monroe pastiche.

They didn't and still don't look naked to me.

I think it's probably time for a break for me from SC

Hmm, I didn't think of them as naked Luke but just as well you're here to moderate as I didn't even think that people might be viewing at work :tsk: ! You have to admire the patience of someone who obsessively put all those photos together though :rolleyes:

As I've said before...... I'm duty bound to read the Mail because my father in law worked there as a Compositor for over 40 years. In fact, he was a staunch union man and Father of the Chapel! I only read it online now though and only then to read the "celebrity" gossip. There's no redemption for me I'm afraid :rolleyes: BTW, who the hell are "The Kardashions" and what do they do exactly?

Back