Fuji Thumbs up for xpro 1

Rejo12

Had a very quick try with this thumb grip for about twenty seconds last week. Not really long enough but it did feel good.
Just wondering though if anyone has any minus points about wether it gets in the way of any controls etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really. I'm glad it came with my camera, there's no way I would have spent $160 for that piece of junk. After just a couple days the color started to come off. Nice packaging though.

Not really. I'm glad it came with my camera, there's no way I would have spent $160 for that piece of junk. After just a couple days the color started to come off. Nice packaging though.

That's the whole idea with the Thumbs Up brand thumb grip though - Its brass, painted with enamel so that it quickly develops a well worn look, much like some of the black Leica cameras with brass top and bottom plates. The Lensmate versions of the thumb grips (of which I have one for my X100S) are made from anodized aluminum and wear better. I prefer the Match Technical version from a materials and aesthetic perspective but went with the Lensmate as it was less than half the price.

Back