Daily Challenge Today 1047

Toast!

5B1F05AE-CD5D-4700-AECD-F0F084B71BB1.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Got the same blue one, it's one of those rare ones that does not drop when pouring out.
Yes. Our “working” teapot is a twin of the one in the photo. Over the years, we have broken or chipped the spout on a couple of them, which is when they start to drip or dribble. For some reason, we had difficulty finding a replacement the last time, so when we did find them, we bought two. But our luck has held for many years and we haven’t needed to press the spare into service. I hope I am not tempting fate by telling the story!

Yes. Our “working” teapot is a twin of the one in the photo. Over the years, we have broken or chipped the spout on a couple of them, which is when they start to drip or dribble. For some reason, we had difficulty finding a replacement the last time, so when we did find them, we bought two. But our luck has held for many years and we haven’t needed to press the spare into service. I hope I am not tempting fate by telling the story!
Strange phenomenon that Lyle. I too have noticed that when you buy one and a spare, the one lasts indefinitely, and the spare remains unused! Such is life!

Back