Daily Challenge Today 1065

P2285125.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LM104665.jpg

Checking out a new lens*, warts and all (in this case, the only real issue is pretty strong LoCA; it could be mitigated by stopping down a bit).

I'll add a b&w version in another thread.

M.

*Yes, again. Things have gone crazy - literally *all* the lenses I've pre-ordered over the last couple of months (since October) seem to want to turn up within a week. It could be worse - but it sure looks bad. Then again, it's all been planned for - it just wasn't expected to happen in this manner. I'll do a show-and-tell when everything's here (one more to come).

DC-1-Mar-23B.jpg

I hope you don't mind me joining back in? I'm a little over exposed and pink in my first shot but I can live with that! I can't believe I gave up on this challenge at the end of July 2021 and here you guys are, still going strong.

View attachment 369701

I hope you don't mind me joining back in? I'm a little over exposed and pink in my first shot but I can live with that! I can't believe I gave up on this challenge at the end of July 2021 and here you guys are, still going strong.
I was missing your very individual, refreshing and creative view at things, Karen. So I checked SiF daily for your latest shot. It's good to see you back here again. And as to over exposed ... just call it high key. 😉

Back