Daily Challenge Today 1066

blue head.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Most likely the only thing I will be able to produce to day, with a quick stop at home between engagements. A quick try of hand-helding the 500 mm Vivitar series 1 Refractor lens that came in the mail.

I need to source a T2-M43 adapter to it, I would haphazard a guess that the 6 stops on the G9 will make a difference over the 2,5-3 stops in the K-7 but at least I could use it straight out of the box. It has been a very long time since I needed to twist a ring to get a "focused" image and what you see has been through Topaz Sharpen and Photo AI, so the starting point was... a bit moot...

View attachment 369898

Miguel made me do it (Laowa 10mm f/4 Cookie - not "35mm", obviously, forgot to reset things after SiF).

M.

Okay, you know I've ordered one for my Fuji X-T5, so it's not like I'm trying to talk myself into it or anything but... I keep being impressed, over and over again, with the images you are creating with your Cookie, Matt. This one in particular, but a number of others... you are really using it well.

Okay, you know I've ordered one for my Fuji X-T5, so it's not like I'm trying to talk myself into it or anything but... I keep being impressed, over and over again, with the images you are creating with your Cookie, Matt. This one in particular, but a number of others... you are really using it well.
I've probably already said this before, but I consider this lens one of the most fun I've ever shot with - it keeps on giving (in spite of necessitating some care - but I'm fine with that). It's a tiny marvel.

M.

Back