Daily Challenge Today 1072

With a TT artisans 35mm f/1.4 at f/11.

P3080527 Pylons TT artisans 35 at f11.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
C'mon Matt, you must have had that belt for some time!
Seen from that angle, yes, I actually have. Still no reason to break on me :p

In earnest, this has never happened to me before - if it's a common occurrence, I'll try to get used to it. But a belt buckle dropping to the floor when you reach for it was - unnerving, at first, and then just a nuisance; for the record, I don't have many belts I can actually wear (I've *lost* weight, btw.). I agree, nothing major in the whole scheme of things, but definitely irritating ... Not the lowest of the low points, but the one that made me swear.

M.

Seen from that angle, yes, I actually have. Still no reason to break on me :p

In earnest, this has never happened to me before - if it's a common occurrence, I'll try to get used to it. But a belt buckle dropping to the floor when you reach for it was - unnerving, at first, and then just a nuisance; for the record, I don't have many belts I can actually wear (I've *lost* weight, btw.). I agree, nothing major in the whole scheme of things, but definitely irritating ... Not the lowest of the low points, but the one that made me swear.

M.
Metal fatigue is a harsh mistress.

Orkide orginal.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

First shot with the freshly acquired Canon Powershot S3IS, a camera I bought new in 2006, lost in 2008 and bought another one of, for €/$20 bucks all in. I dont really see me using it much, and it wasnt really a joyful reunion, more of a plasticky one.

It is interesting comparing it with the K10d of the same year .. :)

Orkide photo AI.jpg

Interesting to see how it fares after a turn in Photo AI, though.

Back