Daily Challenge Today 1093

Name
Matt

Et ceterum censeo: No pasarán.

M.

P.S. If someone can point me to the day I counted twice over the last couple of months and years, I'd be grateful :) 1096 should be the last day of our three years, but will come up on April 1st, the first day of our fourth year ... I wonder if I should just reset to 1097 on April 1st, that's when 1096 days will have passed ...

Last edited:

Et ceterum censeo: No pasarán.

M.

P.S. If someone can point me to the day I counted twice over the last couple of months and years, I'd be grateful :) 1096 should be the last day of our three years, but will come up on April 1st, the first day of our fourth year ... I wonder if I should just reset to 1097 on April 1st, that's when 1096 days will have passed ...
Have you accounted for a leap year (2020)?

Edit: that wouldn't matter though if you didn't start until April, would it?
BTW 1095 is the last day of 3 years! (3x365).

Last edited:
P3290730 Dried sunflower.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Oh - I didn't realise that. As I'm more easterly than most and often/usually first to post, I could do it? If I can work it out, that is .....
Rose, it really shouldn't be necessary - I usually post a new "Today" thread last thing in the evening, at about four o'clock in the morning your time, or towards six o'clock at the latest ... But yes, of course you may!

Set it up within the "Photo Challenges" subforum, choose the prefix "Challenge", click on "More options ..." and choose the day's date as start and end date. Add content to taste, done ;)

But again: It's rare enough for me to miss one ... I'm always glad if someone helps out if I fail to post, and there may come a date I simply can't ...

M.

Back