Daily Challenge Today 1096

P3135316.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
We've kept going for three years, the grim reaper hasn't taken hold of us so far. Here's to a new one!
Thanks Matt for hosting it and supplying us with such beautiful songs like this one today. Just wonderful, lyrics and music. And thanks to those who've been with us, for your unique view on things, and for all kind (and funny) comments on the way.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone so much for keeping this challenge alive - it's unbelievable, I'd never have guessed we'd do this, but it's been a lot of fun so far, and I don't see why we shouldn't be able to make it last :2thumbs:

Z60_5431.jpg

On related news: Second visit to the capital in two days - to witness one of my students become national champion (at this)!

:yahoo:

It also means I have quite a few shots - but hardly any I can show. No worries - it'll get better soon.

M.

Thanks everyone so much for keeping this challenge alive - it's unbelievable, I'd never have guessed we'd do this, but it's been a lot of fun so far, and I don't see why we shouldn't be able to make it last :2thumbs:

View attachment 376662

On related news: Second visit to the capital in two days - to witness one of my students become national champion (at this)!

It also means I have quite a few shots - but hardly any I can show. No worries - it'll get better soon.

M.
Congratulations Matt, a wonderful achievement for you and your student!

My real and (yes) heartfelt thanks to and appreciation of Matt for his energy and creativity - and, yes, for such a wonderful and ever-changing playlist of music to accompany this daily photographic Odyssey! Continuing Walter's theme of skeletons that seemingly still have life left in them, and because it's raining here in Oregon, the impromptu working title of my photograph for today is....

Swinging in the Rain.

XT5_April1_23_Swinging_in_the_rain#2.jpg

View attachment 376662

M.

Thanks for organising it, and felicitations to all those who have been going since the beginning! I'm not sure how long I'll last, but so far am enjoying the challenge of daily shooting, but winter is on it's way, and I am less inclined when it's very wet and windy.

Last edited:
Back