P1011568.jpg

I'm picking this thread to finish the story - because it fits the date.

My father has died. *23 October 1931 +21 May 2023. He was allowed to go peacefully in spite of grave illness in the end. My mother was with him. My aunt was with her. My brother and I arrived the same evening. Even though we came too late in a sense, we were able to do many of the most pressing things when we were there on Monday. And we were able to be together and support my mother.

In hindsight, I must have taken today's shot around the time he was going ...

M.

My father has died. *23 October 1931 +21 May 2023. He was allowed to go peacefully in spite of grave illness in the end. My mother was with him. My aunt was with her. My brother and I arrived the same evening. Even though we came too late in a sense, we were able to do many of the most pressing things when we were there on Monday. And we were able to be together and support my mother.

M.
Condolences to you and your relatives. For him to go peacefully is as much as one would wish for.

M.
Cherish your memories of your father from better days. My thoughts are with you!

Back