Daily Challenge Today 1148

P5226145.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
View attachment 389531

A very snappy snapshot, run through Topaz Photo AI, not to a great effect, especially on the dog.

Which is why I show it. AI is not the end of all wrong doings. :drinks:
Well said. Still, given the subjects and the angle, a very rewarding shot. I wouldn't mind seeing the original with just "standard" pp ;)

IMG_3096.jpg

No AI gets near my images - 'cause they're mine.

M.

Well said. Still, given the subjects and the angle, a very rewarding shot. I wouldn't mind seeing the original with just "standard" pp ;)

View attachment 389538

No AI gets near my images - 'cause they're mine.

M.
As you wished for
Big Brother little sister OG.jpg

This is with just the auto button pushed in LR, to get some development on the raw output.
Not something I would put in the family album, nor publish in normal circumstances.

As you wished forView attachment 389539

This is with just the auto button pushed in LR, to get some development on the raw output.
Not something I would put in the family album, nor publish in normal circumstances.
Thanks all the same - your pp was really successful and well worth it! The key light in the dog's eye is enough to make it work for me in correspondence with the human face :)

I don't know what you were aiming at, so can't comment further, but it appears you know how to make the software work for you.

M.

Et ceterum censeo: No pasarán.

M.

Some years ago, hanging out with some fine Celtic musicians, I discovered that the modern tune we all associate with this classic song was not the original melody that accompanied Robert Burns' song, a few centuries back. The original version is similar but different... and rather cool, once one hears it a few times. Here it is performed by Paolo Nutini:

This is the version I heard first in an Edinburgh folk pub. Robert Burns used well-known folk melodies for his songs.

I have several folk songs where the interpreters felt free to change the original melody.
Tne most interesting song I came across is "John O'Dreams", a modern folk lullaby where the melody was taken from Tchaikovsky.

Back