Daily Challenge Today 1395

P1249222.1p.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A cold sunny morning and on the outside of the house, the windows were slightly frosted over... obscuring the view of the bird feeder which fascinates both myself and my cat. But this morning he initially seemed equally fascinated by the patterns on the window pane...

XE2_Jan25_24_cat_at_window#2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I was totally surprised by this - I had heard about them, but never really listened in. I expected a traditional streetband ... not so.

Et ceterum censeo: No pasarán.

M.
Well, that was unexpected. What a great sound. For some reason, I could hear that as something to listen to while cruising down the interstate.

Well, that was unexpected. What a great sound. For some reason, I could hear that as something to listen to while cruising down the interstate.
They're doing classic techno, but, because of the instrumentation, with a special something. I can relate to what you experienced - I had a lot of soothing fun listening to them doing some chores ... But truth be told, I'm not into "electronic" music (the style, not the sound), so it's probably still not for me. But it was (and is) interesting. Wind instruments wha hae! :)

M.

Back