Daily Challenge Today 1406

P2059321.1.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Had to drop out for a couple weeks. Was feeling ‘under the weather’ - and the weather here was also just horrible. Plus the snow outside is old and dirty, and my indoor camera antics felt mundane. So I parked the camera for a bit of a re-set. But I’m trying to get back in the saddle with some daily personal images.

Today I enjoyed the very dainty frost coating the grass and leaves that have emerged from under the weekend snowmelt.

IMG_0501.jpeg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Had to drop out for a couple weeks. Was feeling ‘under the weather’ - and the weather here was also just horrible. Plus the snow outside is old and dirty, and my indoor camera antics felt mundane. So I parked the camera for a bit of a re-set. But I’m trying to get back in the saddle with some daily personal images.

Today I enjoyed the very dainty frost coating the grass and leaves that have emerged from under the weekend snowmelt.

View attachment 447112
Welcome back Mark!

View attachment 447112
You just need to do that sometimes, especially in a thread like this. It needs to be a motivation, not a chore.

Back