Daily Challenge Today 368

Name
Matt
A follow-up to yesterday's video tip:

N.B. Sean Tucker and Jamie Windsor will be featured (among a few others) quite frequently in the near future - they add depth of thought, concept and analysis to really solid advice. Should you object to that, just tell me in time. Also note that additional content in the intial posts of daily thread will only turn up if and when I'm able to look for something suitable; I will not - in the course of this challenge - aspire to look for something specific (or even meaningful) every day. This will be low-key for everyone - including me.

M.

P3276381.3.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I shot the KP in its over-the-top advanced HDR mode, which renders quite an insane image - some might even say disturbing - from this evening's sunset. It also saves a RAW which is just a little less weird. I'm going to post both. Prepare yourself for over-the-top.

KPI_2334 (2).JPG

And my version, still over the top.

KPI_2334-3.jpg

I shot the KP in its over-the-top advanced HDR mode, which renders quite an insane image - some might even say disturbing - from this evening's sunset. It also saves a RAW which is just a little less weird. I'm going to post both. Prepare yourself for over-the-top.

View attachment 254108

And my version, still over the top.

View attachment 254107
Sometime the HDR look can really be fun. In this case I personally prefer the second image. Nice lens flare.

Back