Daily Challenge Today 375

P1037782.3.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Some trees on my dailly walk have their own special personality. Maybe beauty is the only weapon against ugliness.

My first reaction looking at your photo, Matt, was: this obviously must be a 3-way crossing intersection - for Horses - for walking Bipeds (aka Homo Sapiens) - and (the topmost circle) for the Invisible Man, or Woman!

I hope you get a chance to return to this location when a horse is passing underneath the sign - it would be a cool 'follow-up'.

My first reaction looking at your photo, Matt, was: this obviously must be a 3-way crossing intersection - for Horses - for walking Bipeds (aka Homo Sapiens) - and (the topmost circle) for the Invisible Man, or Woman!

I hope you get a chance to return to this location when a horse is passing underneath the sign - it would be a cool 'follow-up'.
You know, nice though this idea is, it's actually quite the opposite: No vehicles of any kind allowed (the top sign), no crossing on foot or on horseback ... :)

I fully agree that the follow-up would have been really nice, but it's not going to happen - though cyclists ignore the sign pretty often, so that at least would probably work.

It's a railway bridge - private, too (owned by the steel works company the whole site belongs to).

M.

L1001092.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The nurse told me to take it easy today after my jab so I only went on a five mile walk around familiar grounds. It's a nice walk but there's not much of interest to photograph but that's only because I can't get to the other side of that wall I'm sure there is a secret garden behind that door. One day I am going to pass and will find the door open ....

Back