Daily Challenge Today 380

Name
Matt
Sorry for my noobieness, but can someone explain these Today challenges for me?
Is it for photos we've taken today or is it something related to the video, song or article in the first post?

Sorry for my noobieness, but can someone explain these Today challenges for me?
Is it for photos we've taken today or is it something related to the video, song or article in the first post?
See here:

In a nutshell: Start whenever you want, post on a number of consecutive days; the images posted need to be taken and posted on the very same day.

It's a "pick your own challenge duration" daily challenge. Some of us have been at it for more than a year, hence the number ...

You could post occasionally, but that kind of defeats the idea behind it. I personally don't care - it's just not the best use of these threads in my view.

For challenges, there's usually a sticky thread with an introduction; long-running challenge threads are sticky in the "Photo Challenges" section.

M.

P1037944.3.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:
In the living room, there is a straw basket full of random small musical instruments: maracas, harmonicas, kazoos, tiny plastic recorders and whistles, etc. A paper (Halloween?) mask of an enigmatic Geisha's face also seems to have taken up semi-permanent residence in the basket. The interesting thing is... when you look at her face, the eyes seem weird, it takes a moment to realize they are eye-holes... for whoever might be wearing the mask.

G1x_Apr15_21_Geisha_head_music_basket.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back