Daily Challenge Today 416

P5196951.2.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Great colors, Don.
Great textures, too.
And a great sense of... I don't know what the word would be - dimensionality, perhaps. The whole thing reminds me of certain modern paintings I've spent time, looking at. And it would be just too easy to say that the Df really renders in a special way... but I think it does.
Nice work.

Great colors, Don.
Great textures, too.
And a great sense of... I don't know what the word would be - dimensionality, perhaps. The whole thing reminds me of certain modern paintings I've spent time, looking at. And it would be just too easy to say that the Df really renders in a special way... but I think it does.
Nice work.
Thanks for the nice comment and references Miguel. The wires and different textures are what made take the image. This was after a drive out away from the city to try to get photos of a tree I really like. The tree photos came out very disappointingly. But I will try them again when the weather and light are more cooperative. So this image was actually taken while waiting in a curb side pick up at a great pizzeria! Sort of a grab shot, but it worked out.

Last edited:
Back