Challenge! Today 422

Real Name
Matt
An interesting find, Matt. What a bunch of creative musicians and what a fantastic tree house.
See Seagulls' Nest - Steve 'n' Seagulls
I've been following them for years - fantastic bunch, and even more fun in their latest line-up. Their tribute series is as funny as it is heart-warming. And of course, they do know their stuff - great players, the lot of them.

M.

wee-pics

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
P5276993.3.jpg

A little refuge in the midst of "wilderness" or better where nature can have her ways. Painted to the photographer's delight.

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve

These guys are always good for a little surprise. I have no idea what they're singing about (I hope it's bearable), but I really enjoy the fun they have - and the song's really catchy ...

M.
I am deeply amused by the particular collection of instruments. This is clearly a “play what you got” kinda band. Would I go to see this band live? Absolutely. I can see them playing at our local brewery.

Real Name
Matt
I am deeply amused by the particular collection of instruments. This is clearly a “play what you got” kinda band. Would I go to see this band live? Absolutely. I can see them playing at our local brewery.
I think they could (and do) play just about everywhere - but they've grown a bit too well-known for *our* local breweries, I guess ... That said, it'd be one heck of a gig - I'd know just the place ...

They did a lot of touring a couple of years back (two?) - started as buskers, ended up on festivals; in the States, too ...

M.

Last edited:

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
I think they could (and do) play just about everywhere - but they've grown a bit too well-known for *our* local breweries, I guess ... That said, it'd be one heck of a gig - I'd know just the place ...

They did a lot of touring a couple of years back (two?) - started as buskers, ended up on festivals; in the States, too ...

M.
I don’t think our brewery would get them now, but I could see them starting at a comparable place. They play that collection of instruments really well.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom