Daily Challenge Today 422

An interesting find, Matt. What a bunch of creative musicians and what a fantastic tree house.
See Seagulls' Nest - Steve 'n' Seagulls
I've been following them for years - fantastic bunch, and even more fun in their latest line-up. Their tribute series is as funny as it is heart-warming. And of course, they do know their stuff - great players, the lot of them.

M.

P5276993.3.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A little refuge in the midst of "wilderness" or better where nature can have her ways. Painted to the photographer's delight.

These guys are always good for a little surprise. I have no idea what they're singing about (I hope it's bearable), but I really enjoy the fun they have - and the song's really catchy ...

M.
I am deeply amused by the particular collection of instruments. This is clearly a “play what you got” kinda band. Would I go to see this band live? Absolutely. I can see them playing at our local brewery.

I am deeply amused by the particular collection of instruments. This is clearly a “play what you got” kinda band. Would I go to see this band live? Absolutely. I can see them playing at our local brewery.
I think they could (and do) play just about everywhere - but they've grown a bit too well-known for *our* local breweries, I guess ... That said, it'd be one heck of a gig - I'd know just the place ...

They did a lot of touring a couple of years back (two?) - started as buskers, ended up on festivals; in the States, too ...

M.

Last edited:
I think they could (and do) play just about everywhere - but they've grown a bit too well-known for *our* local breweries, I guess ... That said, it'd be one heck of a gig - I'd know just the place ...

They did a lot of touring a couple of years back (two?) - started as buskers, ended up on festivals; in the States, too ...

M.
I don’t think our brewery would get them now, but I could see them starting at a comparable place. They play that collection of instruments really well.

Back