Challenge! Today 429

Real Name
Matt
Start Date
Jun 3, 2021
End Date
Jun 3, 2021
Sorry, I'll keep the musical theme going for a bit because I stumbled upon a couple of hilarious folkpunk videos on June 1st and went from there (I won't show everything, but a couple will most probably follow).

Don't take it (or me) too seriously - just a little insolence to let of steam, I guess; again, no offense meant whatsoever.

M.

wee-pics

Hall of Famer
Real Name
Walter
P6037022.2CI.jpg

Fifteen months of life with Corona all around ... and still alive and well (and a little calmer when I'll have my shot set next week).

MiguelATF

Hall of Famer
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
Sorry, I'll keep the musical theme going for a bit because I stumbled upon a couple of hilarious folkpunk videos on June 1st and went from there (I won't show everything, but a couple will most probably follow).

Don't take it (or me) too seriously - just a little insolence to let of steam, I guess; again, no offense meant whatsoever.

M.

Cool song, Matt - and a great video.
Seems like the Dropkick Murphys have been around forever...and it just seems like they keep getting better. Or maybe it's simpler than that: maybe they were just always damn good.

Real Name
Matt
Cool song, Matt - and a great video.
Seems like the Dropkick Murphys have been around forever...and it just seems like they keep getting better. Or maybe it's simpler than that: maybe they were just always damn good.
They're as active as ever from what I can gather; the song I linked is from 2012, I believe. They're having fun - and it's contagious ...

M.

MiguelATF

Hall of Famer
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Real Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores

M.

As long as we're on the subject of folk-punk-rock videos, one of my favorite Canadian folk-rock-punk-celtic bands - who, alas, disbanded a few years ago - was a group of talented Newfoundlanders, Great Big Sea. Their handful of music videos tend to be energetic, twisted, and fun. This particular (and quite irreverent) one, was of one of my favorite songs of theirs, "Run Runaway"---

Latest posts

Latest threads

Top Bottom