Daily Challenge Today 429

Name
Matt
Sorry, I'll keep the musical theme going for a bit because I stumbled upon a couple of hilarious folkpunk videos on June 1st and went from there (I won't show everything, but a couple will most probably follow).

Don't take it (or me) too seriously - just a little insolence to let of steam, I guess; again, no offense meant whatsoever.

M.

P6037022.2CI.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Fifteen months of life with Corona all around ... and still alive and well (and a little calmer when I'll have my shot set next week).

Sorry, I'll keep the musical theme going for a bit because I stumbled upon a couple of hilarious folkpunk videos on June 1st and went from there (I won't show everything, but a couple will most probably follow).

Don't take it (or me) too seriously - just a little insolence to let of steam, I guess; again, no offense meant whatsoever.

M.

Cool song, Matt - and a great video.
Seems like the Dropkick Murphys have been around forever...and it just seems like they keep getting better. Or maybe it's simpler than that: maybe they were just always damn good.

Cool song, Matt - and a great video.
Seems like the Dropkick Murphys have been around forever...and it just seems like they keep getting better. Or maybe it's simpler than that: maybe they were just always damn good.
They're as active as ever from what I can gather; the song I linked is from 2012, I believe. They're having fun - and it's contagious ...

M.

M.

As long as we're on the subject of folk-punk-rock videos, one of my favorite Canadian folk-rock-punk-celtic bands - who, alas, disbanded a few years ago - was a group of talented Newfoundlanders, Great Big Sea. Their handful of music videos tend to be energetic, twisted, and fun. This particular (and quite irreverent) one, was of one of my favorite songs of theirs, "Run Runaway"---

Mexico is a country where the signs of religion - both the official Catholic religion and its semi-indigenous folkloric variations - can be seen everywhere. I had to stop and buy something in a local drugstore; this was how the plexiglass window of the cash-register was decorated---

Q7_Jun3_21_Farmacia_caja.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back