Daily Challenge Today 437

Lexington has these memorial bricks to note Interesting people associated with the town. This one is new to me.
098052FB-D534-4861-8EA9-58B8815574AF.jpeg

Stopped this morning in a superb local (Ashland, Oregon) coffee purveyor ('Noble Coffee') for a cuppa cappuccino. I had my GX9 with me. The stacked coffee glasses - in front of one of the coffee roasting machines, visible behind a large glass window. I haven't honestly been able to make up my mind whether I prefer the monochrome or the colour version - so I taking the liberty of including both, here.

First, the monochrome---

GX9_June11_21_coffee_glasses(l.mono.d).jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Then the color---

GX9_June11_21_coffee_glasses(Superia).jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The cappuccino, incidentally, tastes equally delicious, in monochrome or in a full palette ;)

Stopped this morning in a superb local (Ashland, Oregon) coffee purveyor ('Noble Coffee') for a cuppa cappuccino. I had my GX9 with me. The stacked coffee glasses - in front of one of the coffee roasting machines, visible behind a large glass window. I haven't honestly been able to make up my mind whether I prefer the monochrome or the colour version - so I taking the liberty of including both, here.

First, the monochrome---

View attachment 260868

Then the color---

View attachment 260869

The cappuccino, incidentally, tastes equally delicious, in monochrome or in a full palette ;)
It’s just like lab but you can drink stuff without dying.

First, the monochrome---

View attachment 260868

Then the color---

View attachment 260869

They are both great and I understand your dilemma. Tough choice, but I think the monochrome for me.

A fruit of yesterday's poking around ...

(Extended version with a couple of instrumental solos in the second portion ... A street band classic if I ever heard one - note made!)

M.

A very cool version of a classic.
As a side note: I've spent a few lifetimes trying to decipher all the lyrics of this song...and still haven't succeeded. Damn.

A very cool version of a classic.
As a side note: I've spent a few lifetimes trying to decipher all the lyrics of this song...and still haven't succeeded. Damn.

Well, Miguel, here's a helping hand ;)

Wooly Bully, Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs

Uno dos, one two tres quatro
Ay, wooly bully
Watch it now, watch it
Here he comes, here he comes
Watch it now, he get 'cha
Matty told Hatty
About a thing she saw
Had two big horns
And a wooly jaw
Wooly bully